Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stuck in Traffic

It’s Monday and what I hate the most during this day of the week is “traffic”. Yes traffic is very frustrating in my place. You see if you need to go to work and you wish to be there on time, you’ll have to leave at least an hour and a half early from your place. Each time I’m stuck in traffic I always think why wouldn’t our Government do something about this? And sometimes I wished that flying cars are real (lol). The only thing I usually do to avoid the boring life while being stuck in a heavy traffic is, I always bring my mp3 player with me and I’ll just listen to my favorite music. Listening to my favorite music will help me calm myself and forget about the traffic that I’m stuck with. It’s only Monday so I guess I have to prepare myself for another 4 days of early morning traffic.