Monday, March 3, 2008

Many Paquiao’s Fight this March 15, 2008

A lot of Filipinos are excited to watch Manny Paquiao’s fight this March 15, 2008. Each time they watch their favorite boxer, they tend to stay at home and watch it with their friends. Like my Uncle, he watches the fight with his friends and at the same time they are drinking. There are lots of things I observed during these days (during Manny’s fight). The streets are empty, meaning there are only few vehicles outside and a lot of people are at their home watching TV. Everyone is watching TV and for the meantime they forget all other issues especially political issues. I’m not much of a boxing fan but I’ m sure of one thing, these are the times that most of us forget everything. Instead we focus ourselves on his fight. This coming fight, our cable service provider offers a service where you can subscribe to watch Manny Paquiao’s fight without any commercials and my Uncle wants to subscribe for it. I guess he is too excited and he wants to watch it without any interruptions. Again this March 15, 2008, everyone will be focused on their TV sets until the fights over.