Monday, March 24, 2008

The People and Political Crisis

I‘m a career woman, all I think about is work and my family. But each time I’m on my way to work I always feel disappointed and the same time I felt pity for those people living on the street. I mean, most of the people blame those people living on the streets for they said they are the ones responsible for who they are right now. I guess part of it is true but the other is caused by our government. Most of the people that I can see running around the streets are children and elder people. Those types of people are not capable of living by themselves and they need help. And while those people are looking for ways to survive the day, all you see on TV are the Government and the Opposition fighting. I completely understand that they don’t like each other and they both have reasons of their own. But I guess for those in the oppositions instead of focusing on how they can have the president resign, I think it will be better if they focus on helping their country that way they can prove their selves to all the people and at the same time they can help everyone. And as for the President, I personally don’t think that resigning will resolve all of our issues. Because number one, we don’t know what kind of leader will be the next president and I guess the President should prove herself by not focusing on how to fight back those who opposes her but instead she should prove them wrong by doing all her best and by focusing on how our country will improve. If she can prove herself and what she is capable of I don’t those persons will oppose her anymore. Although we all know that we cannot please everyone there are always those people who will think they are better than you. But we need to show them that they are wrong by doing the right thing and by focusing in our job. Right now, I feel so sad for all those people who are struggling to survive I mean we all are the only difference in my position is at least I have a job that I can depend to. I really feel sorry for those who are homeless for this kind of economy that we have it’s really hard to find a job. I pray that everyone in our Government will do their job well and those homeless people will at least experience a normal life.