Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting a Sleep during Daytime

Getting a sleep during daytime is really hard especially for those who work during night time. I used to work during nightshifts before. On my first month working on a graveyard schedule, I was really having a hard time to find a sleep. Then some of my co-workers gave me some tips that really worked for me. And now, I would like to share those tips especially to those who can’t get to sleep during daytime.
  • If you are too tired to sleep, don’t go to bed yet. Try to do something else and you’ll eventually become sleepy.
  • Like myself I always like to sleep in the dark. In this case, you will need to use something that will cover your windows such as blankets, curtain, foil, etc. Or you can also use an eye mask.

  • Sometimes I use to play music to get a sleep. And if your case is different, find a quiet place in your house where you can sleep or you can also use ear plugs.

  • I also read books if I want to sleep.

These are the things that helped me get a sleep during daytime. So if you are having problems getting sleep, you might want to try these tips because it worked for me and I may also work for you.