Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Favorite Book


I like to read books because I think it’s really fun. I started to love reading books when I was in grade school. The first book that I bought was Hardy boys: The Mummy Case”. I enjoyed that book a lot. I’ve read it for a couple of times (lol). The story of that book is about 2 brothers and they are both detectives. They were asked by their father to help a museum curator to ship a mummy back to Egypt. Before they’ve gone to Egypt a mysterious thing had happened where the two men they were both together with were drugged by somebody. They had their adventure all the way to Egypt and it turns out that someone wants to steal the mummy that they were delivering to Egyptian Museum. And that person is someone working inside the museum back on US. The reason why I decided to write about this book is because I was cleaning my room last night and I found it inside a small box. After that book, I bought other Hardy Boys books but my mom gave those books to my cousins. I also read other books aside from Hardy Boys books. I’ve read Sydney Sheldon’s “Sands of Time” and much more. I am sorry I can’t remember those books anymore it