Sunday, March 9, 2008

Summer Vacation

I’m so excited to going to the beach next week. You see, I was not able to go anywhere for almost 17 years now so you’ll probably understand why I am so excited. I can remember that our place is near the beach and we have a small place where we eat together every morning. When I was there, I usually take a walk each morning with my mother and we usually go to the nearest supermarket to buy our food. Sometimes I do think that life in a province is better than life here in the city. But there’s always advantage and disadvantages. You see, life in the province is peaceful unlike here in the city where you’ll think of everything and it’s really stressful. But I will definitely miss my life here if I’ll live in our province. But anyway, I will never live in our province because I have my work here and I love my work. And yet, I am really excited to have my vacation with my family and friends.