Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Turning to a Blogger

Last year, I saw on TV that you can earn money online. At first, my friends and I tried to great a blog and we even registered it to google. We’ve never got to continue our blog because we’re so excited that hey got disappointed when we only had $0.10 earning for a month. We stopped after that. And then last month, I tried to put up one myself. I named my blog “Michelle’s Entertainment Library” because I always watch Korean and Japanese dramas so I decided to write anything about Asian entertainment. I tried to read lots of stuffs about increasing my blog traffic but I think it all depends on your site content. On my blogs first week, its page impression is averaging at least 40-50 page impressions a day and I am already happy with that. Then I tried adding my site to some blog directories, and I’ve added it to Technorati, Digg and many more. Now, my blog is averaging 300 page impressions a day and I’m really glad about it. I just hope that I can improve my traffic and I’m still trying to check what I can do next. This is my new site “Mitchie’s Notebook”. I decided to put up this site because I want to write all the things that I want to write. I still maintain the other site, it’s just that the other blog is limited to entertainment only. While, with this one I can write whatever I want.