Monday, February 25, 2008

Strange Isn't It?

When I was in high school I have a close friend whom I always hang out with. We’ve known each other since we were in grade school. I liked him a lot and I guess it’s because we were always together most of the time. But I never have the guts to tell him or show him how I feel. That is because I am afraid on how he will react if I’ll tell him that I like him. I want us to have the same relationship that we have that’s why I remained silent. However, when the time where we were in college we never get the chance to hang out anymore. Later, I found out that she had a girlfriend already and I feel so sad about it. I had lots of questions in my mind that time. I asked myself, what if I told him how I feel about him and this thing should have never happen? Then I decided to move on with my life and right now I have someone who really cares about me. But sometimes, I still think of that person and this time I asked myself, do I want this? If I told him how I feel, will he be the one beside me right now? I guess that question will remain in my mind forever. Since I decided not to communicate with him anymore as if I we were never close before. Strange isn’t it? I never gave myself a chance to tell the only person I love how I feel about him. I guess that’s the mistake that I won’t forget as long as I guess I live.