Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Media Fed

Are you a media fed baby before? I guess most of us are. Because I am a media fed baby. What I am trying to say is I like to watch TV all the time when I was a kid until now. I got all my ideas from TV when I was a kid and I feel that TV is my sister which I always look up to. When I was in high school, I wished that my name was Joey because I love to watch Dawson’s Creek. And most of the time, I always thought that my life is the same as those teenagers that I watch in movies. But now, I’ve came to realize that those things that I always though that will happen to me before is not possible. Come to think of it our lives is not scripted, we cannot say that we want this because we don’t like the other. We can’t erase what we have done before so what we should do is to face the present and try to make it right. But anyway, I always thought that those times are good at least because I’d had an idea on what life I want and what can I do to make it right. Media serves as a guide for me because it gives me an idea on what I want in life.