Friday, April 18, 2008

Thoughts of Friendster

Most of the people us are into friendster. All of my brothers and sisters had their own account even my youngest brother who is only 12 years old. I was wondering what is with friendster and why most of us are into it. I guess, you’ll be able to meet people all over the world. Meeting people is really fun. I have my own friendster account but the only thing was the friends listed on my account are those people who really are close to me. What I mean was I’ve known them not through friendster (lol). Friendster is fun because you’ve get to upload pictures and that’s what I love about it (lol). I found some of my old friends whom I never met for a long time. What else, I have fun looking on my friend’s pictures. I guess most of us have different kinds of reason why we joined friendster but for the most part it’s all about meeting people.