Thursday, August 14, 2008

Francis M has Leukemia and Needs Blood Donors

I’m not exactly a big fan of Francis M. But I felt sad when I heard that he’s diagnosed with leukemia. I always watch Eat Bulaga and who would have known that he is sick. He needs blood donors. I’ve read that they are accepting donors that have blood type “O” and patelets. For those who are would like to donate, all you have to do is to go to The Medical City hospital in Ortigas and it’s in the lower ground level in the name of Francis Magalona. Please let’s help the Master Rapper. Master rapper is the son of local matinee idol Pancho Magalona and actress Tita Duran, Francis created his own mark in the entertainment industry as a rapper-performer when he released his debut album, Yo! back in 1990. The said record spawned the massive nationalistic rap hit song "Mga Kababayan," which in effect introduced Pinoy style rap music in the mainstream.