Thursday, July 24, 2008

Searching for an old Friend

I remember my friend back when I was ten years old. We are always together and then one day they moved to another location and I’ve never seen her since then. We liked to play a lot. Every afternoon we always play and sometimes I help her with her studies. She’s Korean and her name is Era Lee. Her brother’s name is Solomon. My mom worked for her family that’s how met each other. I always hang out them and I remember going to their church and I was so bored because all of them are Koreans and I know nothing about their language. She’s the same age as I am so she’s already 24 this year and I’ve heard that she’s already working in Makati (that’s what they’ve told me). I’m trying to locate her so that at least I can continue to stay friends with her and so we will be able to communicate with each other. Her family used to live in Marilag Street in UP Village.