Monday, June 16, 2008

Celebrating Father's Day

I don’t have a father anymore but it doesn’t mean that I won’t be able to celebrate Father’s day. Want to know what I did? First thing in the morning I went to church for the weekly mass. I prayed for my dad and family went to the mall to have a good time. When my dad is alive, we usually go to malls and we spend all our time watching movies every weekend. That is why we went to the mall, to be able to feel what he usually does to us. To be able to remember how it feels to be loved by my dad is already enough and that is something that I am thankful. Those people that are fortunate and still living with their parents, you are so lucky that you have the chance to feel their love longer that what I have experienced. And this will be a great time to show them your appreciation. Not only during these occasions, but show them or let them feel that you love them every single day.